1. Is iKeyMonitor Invisible?
iKeyMonitor will start working in stealth mode after installation, no icon or popup. iKeyMonitor offers the option to hide Cydia icon, which makes iKeyMonitor more stealthy.
2. Can I Install it on Non-jailbroken Devices?
Unfortunately, iKeyMonitor can’t be installed on non-jailbroken device. The iOS device must be jailbroken before you install iKeyMonitor. Also, restoring your device to non-jailbroken version will remove iKeyMonitor. If you want to spy on an iPhone or iPad without Jailbreaking, check out this No-Jailbreak spy software. If you’re looking for a spy app for Android, check out this software.
3. Does iKeyMonitor Record Passwords?
Yes. iKeyMonitor logs passwords typed on the target device and show them in Keystroke Logs.
4. Fail to register, what can I do?
When you failed to register iKeyMonitor with your registration code, the following tips will help you out.
Error message “Invalid Key“:
- Please make sure all the registration code characters are in lower case. There is no capital letter in the registration code.
- Please don’t mistake letters with numbers, e.g.: “O” for “0 (zero)” or “I” for “1 (one)”. If you are not sure, please try some more times.
- Please check if there are extra spaces added to the registration code by mistake. No space is allowed when you type in license key.
- Please check if there is “simply input some numbers (1234567)” message under the registration box. If there is, please uninstall iKeyMonitor from Cydia. Then tap on “Search”, enter “iKeyMonitor”, make sure to select the one from “BigBoss” and install it.
Error message: “Connection Error“:
- Please make sure the device has Internet connection when register iKeyMonitor.
- Please don’t let the device go into screen-lock during the registration.
- Please check if there is firewall or security apps that block the connection.
5. Is there any popup message or push notification if trial expires?
No! iKeyMonitor will not send any push notification or pop up message even if the trial expires. It will just stop working.
6. Is there a monthly, quarterly or annual fee?
We offer 3-month, 6-month and 12-month licenses as a start. iKeyMonitor can be used without additional fee within the subscription length. iKeyMonitor will stop working and stay invisible after usage time is over even if the license is not extended. This can be avoided by selecting “Enable auto-renewal for this order” when you place the order or manually renew the license in the online Cloud panel License section (select “Renew” from the drop-down list of Manage License option and click “Continue” to complete the order).
7. How many devices can I register with 1 license?
You can register ONE device with Single license regardless of the subscription time (3/6/12-month).
8. Is it legal?
It is legal if you use it to monitor your children, employees in most cases. And it depends on your local law. Please make sure you are monitoring the devices you own or are authorized to monitor. Please make sure you are not breaking the local law before you use the application.
9. How can I uninstall it?
You can use Cydia to remove the package. Find it from Cydia and tab on “Modify” – “Uninstall”.
Can’t find your answer? Please contact us.